Quick Setup Guide
1. Disconnect the old modem's power from the wall.
2. Disconnect the coaxial cable from the modem and leave it plugged into the wall.
3. Disconnect the ethernet cable from the modem and leave it plugged into your Managed Wi-Fi device.
4. Bring the old modem and its power cable into our store(s) to exchange.
Your Managed Wi-Fi device and other cables can remain in place.
1. Reconnect the coaxial cable (still connected to the wall on one end) into the new modem.
2. Reconnect the ethernet cable (still connected to the Managed Wi-Fi device on one end) into the new modem.
3. Plug the new modem's power cable into the inlet port on the new modem and then into the wall.
4. Wait for your new modem to start up, download any updates, and connect to the internet.
This may take several minutes to complete. Do not power off the device or unplug any cables during this process. Call STRATA's technical support at 435-622-5151 if the process cannot complete.