Creating a guest network has never been easier!
When you tap the “ + ” icon from the main menu you will have the option to “Add a Guest Network” by selecting Networks.
In the Setup a Guest Network screen, do the following:
- Enter the event name: e.g. family visit
- Set the name of the wireless guest network as you want it to appear for your guests
- In the drop-down box, you can choose to set a password for this guest network, which is highly recommended to keep your network safe
- This will bring up additional boxes for you to set and confirm your password
- If you set this network to Endless, it will stay available
- The alternative is to set a Start and End time for this guest login to be valid
- Once you have set the parameters for your guest network, select Done at the top of the screen
- Press Done to complete setup or Share to send an SMS or email to your contacts.
- To edit Guest Networks, select My Network from the home screen. Select View Networks and select the network you wish to edit or delete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.