To create a parental control profile:
- From the home screen, select the “+” symbol and select “People” to create a new profile
- Enter the name for the profile in the box and select the devices you would like to add to this profile
- Select “Done” (at the top of the screen)
Once the profile is created you can:
- Tap “edit” in the profile and add a picture if desired
- Swipe the Internet Access toggle off to pause all devices connected to this profile
- To bring devices back online swipe the toggle back on
- Tap “Edit” to add Device to add more devices to this profile
- Tap the red minus icon to remove devices from this profile
*If a device has the STRATA Hub App, do not add it to a profile, as you may inadvertently cut off your access to these controls. If this happens, switch to mobile data to restart the profile with your app device.
Article is closed for comments.