Make sure your Android TV is Compatible with StrataTV
STRATA TV is compatible with a variety of Android TV models version 8 and up, including connected devices like Nvidia Shield and the Xiaomi Mi Box as well as Android TV smart TVs like Sony, Sharp, HiSense and Philips. You can check your Android TV version by going to Android TV settings, selecting About and then Version.
Set up your Android TV
If you are setting up your Android TV for the first time, you will need:
- An internet connection
- A Google account.
If you don’t have a Google account, click here to sign up for free
- If your TV doesn’t have Android TV built-in, you’ll need
- An external Android TV device
- An HDMI cable (on 4K capable devices, you need an HDMI 2.0 or later compatible cable)
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
- An HDMI cable
If you can’t find your Android TV device’s instruction manual, click here to view Google's reference instructions to get Android TV set up.
Install StrataTV on your Android TV
With your Android TV all set up, from the Android TV home screen, install StrataTV on your Android TV by following these steps:
- Navigate to Apps
- Select the Google Play Store app Google Play Browse or search for apps and games
- To browse: Move up or down to view different categories. When you find a category that you’re interested in, move to the right to view items
- To search: At the top of the screen, select Search
- Select the app or game that you want
- Select Install
Make sure you are connected to your STRATA Networks provided internet in order to access your full TV lineup.
Article is closed for comments.