Make sure your Fire TV is Compatible with StrataTV
StrataTV is compatible with the Amazon Fire TV 2nd Generation and newer:
- Fire TV 2nd Generation
- Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote 2nd Generation
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fire TV 3rd Generation
- Fire TV Cube 1st Generation
- Fire TV Cube 2nd Generation
Set up your Fire TV
If you are setting up your Fire TV for the first time, you will need:
- An Amazon account.
If you don’t have an Amazon account, click here to sign up for free
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
To set up your Amazon TV, follow these steps or watch this video:
- Plug the power adapter into an electric outlet and the Fire TV device into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Use the USB cable to connect the power adapter and the Fire TV device.
- Install the batteries in the remote by matching them to the icons inside. If the remote doesn’t automatically pair with your Fire TV, press and hold the Home button for 10 seconds.
- Use the Source button on your TV remote to locate the HDMI signal for your Fire TV device.
Now that your device is powered on, connected to your TV, and paired with the remote, all you need to do is follow the prompts on the Fire TV startup screen.
Install StrataTV on your Fire TV
- Select the search icon to the left of “Home” at the top of the screen and search for StrataTV, highlight it, and select the download button to begin downloading.
- After the download is complete, select Open to launch StrataTV.
Make sure you are connected to your STRATA Networks provided internet in order to access your full TV lineup.
Article is closed for comments.